Saturday, December 19, 2009

Who has used the shampoo Nioxin?

I was wonderin if it really makes your hair longer, and thicker??Who has used the shampoo Nioxin?
The thickness of hair is genetically determined and there is no possible way to change it, sorry.





Hair isn't alive and it doesn't grow. Hair is an accumulation of a protein called keratin inside the follicle. As it builds up on the bottom it is pushed out the top, creating ';hair growth';. This is a biological process so nothing that you do to your hair, like trimming it or using some ';special'; shampoo can help. Eat a healthy, protein rich diet and take a regular multivitamin daily. Since hair is protein, eating foods rich in protein like peanut butter, eggs, and fish can help to accelerate growth.





Shampoo molecules go into the hair shaft, attach them selves to molecules of dirt and oil, and wash out. So shampoo cleans hair, that is all that it can do. No to both!Who has used the shampoo Nioxin?
I know that its good for people who want fuller thicker hair because it stimulates the scalp. I've used it before and liked it very much. It makes your scalp tingly and makes your hair smell like peppermint! Smells lovely! I liked it very much!
My mom uses it and i haven't seen any improvement...


but it smells good...minty even...











=]
nioxin actually work to keep your scalp clean. So if there are clogged pores the nioxin will clean them which in turn will allow a hair to grow through. I have lots of hair but I like to use the shampoo once and while, it make me feel really clean. I also use the scalp therapy as a moisturizer on my legs and face its great. can be used as toothpaste in a pinch.
its mostly for people that are bolding or losing there hair and once they start using it your not suppose to stop cause you will lose any progress you got from it.
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment