Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does Nioxin shampoo work?

To make hair thicker? Mine is thin because of medications, I'm only 25 tho.Does Nioxin shampoo work?
My fiancee is young and uses a lot of hairspray, his hair has been falling out and I bought this for him to see if it would help and it has! His hair is thicker and seems to be growing new hairs. If you want to try it without wasting money there is a generic form at sally beauty supply. That is what I bought my fiancee, I also go to cost cutters and other cheap salons to buy the kits on clearance. Good Luck, I hope it works for you.Does Nioxin shampoo work?
If the problem is due to medications, then the Nioxin probably won't thicken up your hair. But, it would be worth trying anyway, because it may help to retain what you haven't lossed. Nioxin will work on about 50% of the people who try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment