Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dog powder shampoo ( no rinse) ?

Anti rinse no water shampoo for dogs???? My mom brought my dog some of that and its just like powder! that you just brush onto her fur..... Last time she brought her some spray on shampoo no rinse! and to me it leaves her less vibrant than actual shampoo! How do you feel about no water doggy shampoos?Dog powder shampoo ( no rinse) ?
Take it back! I think they're weird, and shouldn't be used unless there's some strange reason your dog cannot be exposed to water, or perhaps the owner isn't able to physically wash a dog...I'm a firm believer in soap and warm water for thorough cleansing!Dog powder shampoo ( no rinse) ?
i dont like it at all. try ';washing'; your hair with powder. i dont think it will leave it very shiny. and it doesnt work all that well, i only tried it once and then threw it away trust me it doesnt work with longhaired goldens!
It's good if you need to wash the dogand don't feel like getting wet or dealing with drying.





And it's better than washing the dog everyday which can lead to skin irratation.
It's fine, but *I* personally think that it smells bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment