Saturday, December 19, 2009

What would work better Nioxin shampoo or Nioxin liquid?

I have noticed my hair thinning and my dermatologist suggested Nioxin. I was wondering if Nioxin shampoo or Nioxin serum would work better.What would work better Nioxin shampoo or Nioxin liquid?
i started using the nioxin follicle booster, and i started to notice less hair falling out in the area that I used it. The hair started to grow back, but it took me about a month to see the results. I was using it along the forehead section of my hairline. The product is expensive for the amount you actually get, and also I used it in one area to see if there was any change before I started using it in larger areas.





I use the shampoo and conditioner as well, and will add the scalp treatment to the mix as they suggested. 4 products in all. I am a level 2, but it was suggested that I go to a level 4 for colored hair for all the benefits of the product. I also use all 3 everyday, which it is needed, as you need to massage your scalp to increase the blood-flow. The follicle treatment is to be applied morning and night, which I did religiously. I am not a severe case, but have noticed thinning,





It will take 6 months to a year to see the true result I am told.


If you shop around you can find deals here and there on the products.


It is a good investment if you are losing or have thinning hair.





Hope that helps.What would work better Nioxin shampoo or Nioxin liquid?
nixon shampoo but for better results just use both

No comments:

Post a Comment