Saturday, December 19, 2009

Does nioxin shampoo make hair grow?

so, I'm losing the hair near my forehead and the stylist at supercuts said this cleanser and scalp therapy would make my hair grow back over a few years. true?Does nioxin shampoo make hair grow?
I have been taking hair supplements for the past 3 years and here is what I have found.


GNC makes a tablet called ';Ultra Nourishair'; in formulas for men and women, the pills are taken daily, 2 pills a day. They are HUGE and very hard to swallow, if you have any trouble at all with large tablets, then I wouldn't recommend these. The 2 pills also contain only 1200 micrograms total of Biotin, which is the main supplement needed for hair to grow faster and stronger. You should try to get a minimum of 2500 micrograms of Biotin daily to improve hair's rate of growth and its condition. Even though I took these GNC pills for 4 months, I wouldn't recommend them because they are not the most high quality pills available.


ProCaps labs makes a great supplement called ';Hair Skin and Nails'; formula, here is the link for that


http://www.procapslabs.com/pcl/pages/pro鈥?/a>


This is in capsule form and much easier to swallow. This company, ProCaps labs is also extremely reputable and carries pure and effective products.


I took GNC's Nourishair for four months, and supplemented it with extra Biotin tablets daily due to its low Biotin content. I took 2500 micrograms extra Biotin with the GNC pills.


The Procaps hair vites have 2500 micrograms of Biotin in them, and don't really require extra Biotin be taken, but I do take an additional 2500 micrograms of Biotin for a daily total of 5000 micrograms of Biotin.


My hair is growing in thick and dark and quite quickly. My hair used to be very slow growing, but all of these supplements have really made a difference.


The only way to really change the health of your hair is by taking supplements that work internally on the follicle where hair is made, any shampoos or oils or other topically applied things do nothing to change hair's structure, that can only happen with systemically provided support, which means supplements that you take internally.. Keep in mind, regardless of how many or how much you take of any supplement, hair is never going to grow at a ';Jack and the beanstalk'; type of rate, the most you can hope for is to improve the strength and health of each hair follicle and to see an incremental increase in the rate of its growthDoes nioxin shampoo make hair grow?
After running into Nioxin on www.hair-product-professionals鈥?and using it for over 2 years I can look back at pictures and video of myself and see that I obviously have more hair than I did. I always buy from www.hair-product-professional.鈥? Report Abuse

nioxin helps the hair to grow back if your follicle is alive .Your follicle is in your head,it is like your pores ,it gets clogged with sweat ,debree,dirt,things from the emviroment or where you work.The shampoo goes in and cleanses the follicle and if your follicle is alive it will clean it out and the hair will come back.Im a cosmetologist and have had some experience with it .I know people with cemo amd thinning hair that swear by it .If its heritary chances are it will be thin .You can try it ,its worth the 13.95 or 16.95.Back when it first came out they said if you use one bottle and see no results then you dont need to keep buying it.Im the only one that seems to remember this I learned years ago.That was before they even had cond.hairspray ,etc... they had just the shampoo so it goes way back.
Yes it does I used it in my salon on older people that didn't have allot of hair . It strengthened the hair and it grew back great. My Husband uses it and he's the only male in his family to still have hair but remember you have to get into a routine with it.
  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment