Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nioxin shampoo help?????????

does the nioxin shampoo and conditioner thicken hair by clearing out the hair follicle (does it remove dht and other toxins from inside the follicle promoting healthier hair growth)





also how many times a week do u use it?





thnxNioxin shampoo help?????????
I was interested to see that you're also looking into the Nioxin shampoo and conditioner product. Last time I went to my hair stylist, they mentioned this product to me because my hair has thinned a little bit in recent years.





I don't know what else to tell you except that others are in the same predicament and would like to at least slow the hands of time and hold on to our hair a little longer.





I found a link where a question very similar to this has already been answered on Yahoo! Answers. Here it is:





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





Hope that this helps.





Also, I just started to use the Pantene NatureFusion shampoo and conditioner instead, as the Nioxin product is rather expensive. It seems to be rather good because it contains palm, coconut, and casseia oils which are all good for the hair and scalp. I am still thinking about the Nioxin product though......

No comments:

Post a Comment