Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is a good recipe for a dog cleaning spray for fur and muddy paws? Like a natural no rinse shampoo.?

I know there are plenty of quick sprays on the market, but they are full of chemicals and cost big $. I like things to be natural. I'm no poo girl and my hair has become so healthy since the switch. My dogs are no poo too. Some of my favorite products are baking soda, ACV, and I recently discovered castile soap. I need a recipe for a spray to quick clean the dogs this spring. I need to release the dirt, grass stains on the white dog, and that funky dog smell for rainy days. I also want it to be good for there coats and skin.What is a good recipe for a dog cleaning spray for fur and muddy paws? Like a natural no rinse shampoo.?
here is a great site with info on keeping dogs and house clean. There is probably something on here you can use. Good luck.





http://www.paw-rescue.org/PAW/PETTIPS/Do鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment