Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Nioxin shampoo question???? please help!!!?

will nioxin stop or atleast slow down male pattern baldness ie receding hair line and thinning crown?





will it help me retain the hair i already have?





thanxNioxin shampoo question???? please help!!!?
Everybody's different. It's best to speak to a doctor, but I can tell you that Nioxin made a difference to me.





I'm a female and I noticed my hair was thinning some from stress. I used the ';noticably thinning'; formulation (just the shampoo and conditioner three times a week). My hairline and scalp bounced back thicker with little new hairs. It took about three weeks.





Nothing drastic, but I was happy with it.Nioxin shampoo question???? please help!!!?
yeah, my dad uses it,it does not really help hair grow, but it helps maintain the hair you already have!





Hope I Helped
nope, My boyfriend is really self conscious of his hair, because its thinning out and he loses so Much hair in the shower he also is getting a receding hair line. I've tried Nixon from, and it had no improvement he used it every day. I paid over $100 for the shampoo, conditioner and some hair treatment serum. But I have seen some good reviews. But it didn't work for my boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment