Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nioxin Shampoo?

Has anyone had a positive experience with the NIOXIN shampoo/conditioner for thin hair? Negative experience? I was wondering if I should start using it since my hair is so thin that it falls out easily. Please comment with your knowledge and personal use of this product! Thanks.Nioxin Shampoo?
I tried it after I had my thyroid removed. It did not work. But then I had my thyroid removed and there may not be anything that prevents hair loss from that. To this day it periotically falls out.





It is exspensive. If you do spend the money on it use it as directed.Nioxin Shampoo?
My husband thinks it has helped him a little bit, but not much.





I enjoy using it as it smells pepperminty and makes your scalp tingle (especially the conditioner).





What have you got to lose??? Buy a bottle and see how it works for you personally!!





Good luck!!
I have used it and got no results. HOwever taking the vitamin Biotin, will help. It helps with your nails too. But as soon as you sotp taking it the effects stop too.

No comments:

Post a Comment