Saturday, December 19, 2009

How long can i see the results of nioxin shampoo?

im using scalp therapy,cleanser for fine hair #1





and are there some disadvantages?How long can i see the results of nioxin shampoo?
I used the entire Nioxin regimen for six months and observed no more hair loss than usual. Unfortunately, the treatments did not promote hair growth either.





Should you be experiencing a noticeable hair loss, and from the roots, I suggest you consult a physician. Your problem could be a hormonal unbalance: hormones run amuk!How long can i see the results of nioxin shampoo?
I can't think of any disadvantages using the Nioxin system, which I have been using for the past 5 months nonstop. My hair growth/thickness have improved significantly. One thing though that my stylist recently told me was regarding the conditioner. My hair is fine and curly and I use a curl-specific conditioner on my ends (after shampooing with the cleanser), and then while the conditioner is on my ends I use Scalp Therapy and massage gently on my scalp area and leave for 3 minutes. She said this because Scalp Therapy alone for curly-wavy hair isn't ';conditioning'; enough. But since I've used her advice, my hair has never looked better. I LOVE Nioxin, their research and products are amazing and I love the results.

No comments:

Post a Comment