Saturday, December 19, 2009

I'm asian 22 years old, and i noticed ny hair line is getting thinner i want to try nioxin shampoo....?

can somebody please tell me if nioxin works.... i'm really desperate...I'm asian 22 years old, and i noticed ny hair line is getting thinner i want to try nioxin shampoo....?
I've heard of it and heard it works. There's also another product coming out in December called More by Fredrick Fekkai and it will be available at Sephora.com. They've been working on it for years and have perfected it to what want. Try them out.I'm asian 22 years old, and i noticed ny hair line is getting thinner i want to try nioxin shampoo....?
i had the same problem, im 21 and i also noticed my hairline is getting high...any solution with our problem so far? please tell me... Report Abuse

Nioxin is a great product. It will help to build the hair on the shaft, creating thickness. It will also promote a healthy scalp for hair growth, however it doesn't make hair grow...like Rogain. I would try Nioxin system 2:


http://nioxin.com/go/products/thinning-h鈥?/a>


Remember that you will have to use it continually to keep the results.


My mom uses it along with one of my exes and they both love it.
my friend uses it and told me it works
Nioxin is a wonderful product! About a year and a half ago I started experiencing breakage around the nape of my neck. I really didn't want to, but I went ahead and cut it into a chin length bob and purchased the Nioxin Recharging Complex Vitamins, Bionutrient shampoo and conditioner (specific to my hair type), Follicle Booster (good stuff!!!) and Daily Treatment.





I can't speak for anyone else, but doing this really did wonders for my hair. It's now past my shoulders and I'm constantly receiving compliments on how healthy it looks and feels.





Here is the link to their website if you want to check it out:





www.nioxin.com





You can do an assessment test and they will tell you what products will help with your shedding/breakage problem. What I really like about this product is they have a line for all hair types.
on a scale from 1-10 i would rate nioxin a 10!!!! i've been using it religiously for 2 years %26amp; my hair is extremely healthy..much thicker %26amp; stronger..it creates the best possible scalp condition for hair to grow in thicker %26amp; healthier...u should also take biotin supplements..biotin will thicken your hair faster than anything i know!! wal mart has them for like $6 bucks...if u use nioxin plus take the biotin supplements with at least 3000mcg per day...use will notice a huge difference in just a couple of months!!!!! try it..

No comments:

Post a Comment