Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can i buy nioxin shampoo??

i'd like my hair to grow alot faster, i just got a bad haircut and its really short...





also, can someone tell me wut is nioxin and if its safe to use and all that...or at least a website...and also where i can buy it, do drugstores have it?? or like...walmart or something and i cant buy it online cuz im only 14 and my parents wont let me








PLZZZ hellpppWhere can i buy nioxin shampoo??
Cost Cutters carries it - If you don't have a CC near you, check with hair salons - Wal-Mart doesn't carry it.Where can i buy nioxin shampoo??
Nioxin is used more to help with hair loss than to promote rapid hair growth, but they do have some hair vitamins that are supposed to help. I'm sure they have a number that you can call to find salons that carry it, or perhaps their website has salon locations listed. i believe it's just www.nioxin.com
You can only find it in a salon and if you really want your hair to grow faster then I would say try Grund's Revive TH instead. I have been using it and i've grown an inch in 3 1/2 weeks. It's only found in salons too.
ebay ofcourse. it is sold below wholesale. Here's the direct link

No comments:

Post a Comment