Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Best shampoo/conditioner for thin/thinning hair? (NOT nioxin!)..?

I need a good shampoo and conditioner for thin/thinning hair that isn't Nioxin.





Nioxin is good but it dried my hair out and I need something else to put the moisture and softness back in to my hair.





Would anything that is organic/sulfate/chemical-free be good?Best shampoo/conditioner for thin/thinning hair? (NOT nioxin!)..?
I'm partial to Lush products myself. They seem pricey at first, but they are great quality and last for a good while. (I use the same shampoo bar for 3 months!) Lush stuff is organic, labor-friendly, and generally awesome.





They makes a solid shampoo for thinning hair called New: http://www.lushusa.com/shop/products/hai鈥?/a>


It's got cinnamon and red lather! (But it won't stain your shower. Scout's honor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment