Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help with switch of shampoo/conditioner. Currently using Nioxin.. help with thin/thinning hair?

I'm currently using Nioxin System 3 for my thin/thinned hair.. My hair has significantly stopped shedding like crazy but I feel like I need a switch to another brand. I want something that is SLS free and none of those harsh chemicals that is really bad for your hair.





Can anyone recommend me a brand that is SLS/bad chemical free that isn't gonna mess up my shedding problem?Help with switch of shampoo/conditioner. Currently using Nioxin.. help with thin/thinning hair?
why not stick with the nioxin, there is all different systems.....maybe its time to swich to anotherHelp with switch of shampoo/conditioner. Currently using Nioxin.. help with thin/thinning hair?
john frieda root awakening





redken





and those are the two that word the best for me
Emu shampoo and conditioner. I also have had success with Nutriox.


You are not alone in your hairloss. There is a great support group online at





http://www.heralopecia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment