Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nioxin shampoo or garlic shampoo better for hair loss?

I have full long hair but i also lose a lot of hair when i wash, comb, and just brush my fingers through my hair. i've heard that nioxin and garlic shampoo does help with hair loss but i wanted to know if that is true and which works better. Nioxin shampoo or garlic shampoo better for hair loss?
sw33tbabieegurl, One of my tennis partners started loosing his hair at an early age. After several different herbal, homebrew, and crazy stuff from the Internet, he finally decided to visit a hair loss center. Initially he was nervous to go becasue of the costs, but he learned a lot from the free consultations. After 12 months he is starting to regain some hair. I wish I know exactly what treatment he is using, but maybe you could call a local clinic. http://www.hairlossandtreatment.comNioxin shampoo or garlic shampoo better for hair loss?
if you aren't really loosing hair than you should use neither. On average humans lose around 200 hairs a day. Thats a lot of hair. Unless you have been told by a doctor that you are losing hair i wouldn't waste time or money using products for hair loss. If you were losing your hair you'd know it. Best of luck!
Nioxin - 3 people in my family use it and it works great - I use it cause I have hair loss from my thyroid condition. It makes my hair full and thick AND cleans your scalp so well (that's part of how it works). Totally try it today! I recommend it to anyone with hair loss or itchy dry scalp!
nioxin
my grandma uses ginger..

No comments:

Post a Comment